Thursday, February 7, 2008

FOOTBALL

Daddy and his boys were ready for the Superbowl
last week. Matthew even fell asleep with his FOOTBALL
Pillow, too cute. Our church schedule switched this year to
9-12, which left penty of time to get home and relax before
the game.

They are growing up so fast!

So is he!

Back to football....So how does dad enjoy the game with

three little kids that LOVE their dad? Aunt Kristas

yummy Chalupas and football shaped bowls on the

CARPET....picnic style. It actually worked! They lasted quite a

while like this, dad even got to enjoy the game. Alleeda and I

ended up playing with stickers in the "scrapbook room"

as the kids call it, during the last quarter.

See how intently they watched :) We had a blast.

4 comments:

Bret said...

Glad Kevin was able to enjoy the game. But I think you missed the best part. The 4th quarter was the only part I saw. I love it that the boys are so into Football, you gotta start'em young. Chalupas sound way yummy, I'll have to try and make them.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny...and SO cute!

Hey, by the way...you keepin' secrets?

I found this address to your blog from my Stat Counter on MY blog...did you forget to tell me your address?

:-)

Gage said...

Of course not! I sent you an e-mail in January...sorry, I thought you knew :)Glad you found it.

Momma J said...

love the picture of matthew and his pillow - i'm sure that makes daddy proud! :p something about boys and everything contact related immediately catches their attention. does daniel and matthew try to play
"tackle ball" with aleeda?