Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving Home

We are moving back home! YAY! I am not sure who is excited more; Daniel, my mom or Mariana?! Probably a close tie :)

Second week of searching for somewhere to move to....exciting, crazy times. Hopefully we will be settled before school starts in August!

....Lots to do....hopefully I will keep in touch.

5 comments:

bretandjulie said...

HUH? Details please..... Good luck with it all!

Gage said...

Just transferring back with work...lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

you have to put Celeste on the excitment meter too. :) m

. said...

Wait....I'm confused.

Where is "back home"...Are you moving to your parents "home" Oakhurst?

"second week of searching for somewhere to move to"...now I'm TOTALLY confused.

Help. I live so far away!

GREENLAW said...

does home mean mountain view ward??? :) that is where you left from!! (or i guess it was technically pioneer park??)