Sunday, January 18, 2009

Updating? What's that!

I Know I need to update my blog! I also need to fold my clothes on my bed, or wash the blankets the baby just threw up on, or put away the dishes I washed after dinner, or sweep the crumbs from under the table...etc.... but instead I played chutes and ladders with my family. I put my son to bed, I am going to go feed the baby and hopefully get him comfortable enough to sleep for a while, then after putting the older two kids to bed I will probably throw all the clothes off my bed, turn on "August Rush" and snuggle next to my husband, drifting off to sleep. Only, of course, to be waken up by the baby who is not feeling good. So as to my post....there's always TOMORROW! Or the next day :) Have a good night!

Really, I have had two kids with Strep Throat all week, and a vomitting baby...what kind of stories would I tell anyway!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I hope everyone is better next week when we come to visit. Logan is excited to see his cousins.