




It has been so tempting to contemplate moving closer to home latley, especially being very pregnant and having all three kids sick and miserable kids at the same time. All with the same virus, affecting each child differently. Not having enough arms to hold each child while they cry and wine is frustrating, so for that it would be so nice to live closer to grandma! When she came to visit a month ago, the kids fought over who would sit by her at the table, or on the couch. It is neat to see the love they have for grandma! We love you grandma, but it is good you are not too close, for you might catch our nasty germs! Did I mention Kevin came home sick today too.
These cute pics are when grandma rode the train down to visit for a night. I told the kids nothing about the visit, we just went to the library downtown next to the train station. We read some books and when we heard the trains whistle blow I told the kids we should go watch the trains... when the train stopped it was cute they kept asking who rides the trains, and then that is when Matthew noticed grandma. That was a very fun surprise for them.
3 comments:
I agree! I live in Clovis and I still think both sets of grandparents are too far. Grandparents are great cheerleaders to our babies and life savers to us parents!
How fun to surprise the kids. Logan would have been excited just to be able to watch the train. Grandma would have been an extra bonus!
I love that first picture of everyone on the bench! So cute!
Post a Comment