This blog is good, if not for any other reason then to feel like I am talking to someone who wants to listen, especially on those days where you think no one has heard a word you said....the kids.
This has been a CRAZY week! I think the kids are all on the road to happiness again, feeling pretty good, still extra cranky but over all feeling better. Now Kevin on the other hand is just getting sicker not better. I don't think you realize how much your husband helps out until he is completly out of comission. A blessing tonight and hopefully some more rest will help. Another doctor visit might be in order, especially coming from the man who never complains. This week has been especially hard, again I am way too pregnant to move at lightspeed and I am getting no rest. As they always say, this to shall pass! Sooner then later would be BETTER :)
It is funny watching the kids run a muck of the house, I swear every rule we have they have broken today....they must know, dad is too sick to get up and mom is slower than us, ha ha ha ha ... Can't you just see it! It is kind of funny, NOT REALLY, but kind of.
Watch out grandma, I keep telling Kevin if he gets any sicker we are transporting ourselves to your house this week, where you can take care of Kevin and let him rest quietly and I can take the kids to play somewhere else. Lets hope he gets well soon, or I think all sanity will be gone for good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment