Saturday, May 17, 2008

So much to tell....

Hello Again! Where has the past month gone? So much has happened since we had the baby. Right before Jonathan was born Daniel got his Kindergarten shots and is all signed up, ready to go. do you love the picture how he is so happy. He passed the eye and ear test, and is waiting for the Dr. to come in. How the expression had changed as soon as he saw the nurse come in with the shots. I will say, he was a trooper... BRAVE was the word for the day. By the way Mom, sorry for ALL of those times I screamed and was afraid of the doctor :) That appointment made me realize what you went thru...love ya!
Happy boy....before the SHOTS!


Of course we had a new baby.

Alleeda got a new brother!


Look how excited they all are...another BOY!

Sweet biggest brother.

A little over a week after Jonathan was born, Daniel turned five! He was so excited to have a birthday party...I am so lucky pizza and store bought cakes were invented, especially with a very little baby...and the fun we had. I threw together a Backyardagains Party for him invited a few friends and as Daniel said..."It was the Best Birthday EVER." I tend to disagree, but it did come together nice and easy, and the kids had a blast!


After DAILY billyruben tests and formula feeding (off and on) for a couple of weeks, the doctor concluded that Jonathan has Breastmilk Jaundice. Which apparently goes away on its own time, around one month. At our appointment the other day he looked REALLY good! Only slightly yellow, if at all on his body...I was concerned about his face but the doctor assured me it was the last thing to clear up. Looking better today! Hopefully our final blood test will be on Monday! So the pictures of his first four weeks of life will be fun to look at...YELLOW BABY.

Perfectly Pink...just born

My Yellow BABY...before the Hospital

Then about a week after...still yellow

Notice him lightening up :)

He is one month in a few days, I will post a picture and hopefully he will be all Cleared Up. Daniel also started T-Ball the day I delivered the baby...you know contractions were strong and close, but we had to do T-Ball, Daniel was SO excited! Today was his last game. I have a few pics, but at last the baby woke up to eat, so I will post tommorow on t-ball & playdough you can eat. Have a great night....or should I say morning, allready!

4 comments:

. said...

So CUTE!

Hayden had a touch of Jaundice when he was born. I thought it was funny that everyone kept saying he looked tan! "Ya, in a sort of sunless-tanning-lotion-way!" I thought to myself.

I'm glad he's "lightening up"....AND that you made it through such a crazy month. Way to go, Super Woman!

The Gage Cage said...

The bottom pic of Jonathon is my favorite one. I love the rag quilt. Did you make it? I hope you are getting some sleep and still feeling good. Take care.

bretandjulie said...

Looks like Daniel had a great birthday and Jonathan is such a cutie. I'm glad we were able to visit while we were in town. Thanks for letting us come by so late.

GREENLAW said...

glad things are going well!! happy birthday to daniel.. can you believe he and ellie are five!! wow! baby is SO cute... enjoy!