CONGRATS!!! i've been checking to see if you'd had the baby... yea! he's SO cute... looks just like the rest of them! are you kidding me... he was 10 1/2 pounds???? you are truly my hero. congrats again!!
Now I KNOW your feeling better. So glad to see you are back in the game. I love the picture on top. So precious. So was he in size 3-6 month close the day he was born? What a big guy. You know how I feel about big boys. =) Love them!
Hannah had her first shots, and she is 1 weeks, she weighed in at 10 1/12 pounds. Your baby is already as big as mine! CRAZY! He really is a cutie. Can't wait for the cousins t omeet.
9 comments:
CONGRATS!!! i've been checking to see if you'd had the baby... yea! he's SO cute... looks just like the rest of them! are you kidding me... he was 10 1/2 pounds???? you are truly my hero. congrats again!!
wonderful pictures girl! he's a good lookin' boy. love you guys. Mariana
He's so Sweet Mariah! Congrats to you all.
-Stacy
Now I KNOW your feeling better. So glad to see you are back in the game. I love the picture on top. So precious. So was he in size 3-6 month close the day he was born? What a big guy. You know how I feel about big boys. =) Love them!
He's such a cutie. Thanks for sharing the pictures and hopefully all is better now. Can't wait to see him. We love you all, see you soon!
So glad that you both are home. Such sweet pictures. I love big boys too. So sweet and cuddly.
Hannah had her first shots, and she is 1 weeks, she weighed in at 10 1/12 pounds. Your baby is already as big as mine! CRAZY! He really is a cutie. Can't wait for the cousins t omeet.
YAY!
Congradulations!
I like the name you picked, too.
What a cutie!
Congratulatios!!! He is handsome!
Post a Comment