The Annual Feaver Family Reunion
I am so glad that Kevin made it a priority to attend the Annual Feaver family reunion. His comment was, "grandpa was always there and if grandpa went it was imporant enough to go, so we are going." Inspite of the long list of things we had to do and the price the tank of gas cost and we went. I am glad we did go! Even though we were super late...maybe everyone else came and left before we got there?! It was nice to visit with the small group that was there. The kids enjoyed cooling off in the pool and hey, Johnathan even won a prize for being the youngest one there! Pretty cool huh?! Kevin put a challenge out to us, in the car on the way to Fresno...so I put it out there for you Feavers who read this: Since grandpa is not there, lets see who can bring the best homemade peach icecream next year. For grandpa's icecream was truely missed...I heard people talk about it. Heck, I am sure we can even find some of the peaches grandpa used for his homemade ice cream :) Next year it will be 125 years that the Feavers have been in America....(Kevin's asleep but I am sure that is what he said...I will check tommorow) Pretty cool huh?! We were one of the last to leave and it was neat to hear people talk about how Grandpa Feaver (Bryce) was their favorite cousin! Then Kevin would smile and say, "well that was my grandpa!" What a Fun day. Great seeing you Aunt Janet, Uncle Gerald, Uncle Glenn & Madyeln (did I totally spell your name wrong...sorry) Oh yeah, Aunt Janet, we need your number.
Uncle Gerald, Daniel & Alleeda
2 comments:
I am glad you were able to go and that you had a good time.
Glad that you went and got to see some of the family. Home made ice cream does sound yummy! Did anybody make deviled eggs this year? It's good to see pictures of Gerald, Glenn & Janet too.
Post a Comment