Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Give me a BITE

So tonight, I ran down to the Forks and grabbed my mom and I a famous Forks Burger. We were at the counter talking, I pulled out my burger and began to eat. Jonathan was still in his carseat playing and making noises, about four bites into my hamburger Jonathan started to cry. I looked over at him and began to talk to him, his eyes stayed directly on the burger, he followed my hand holding the burger, I took another bite and he cried again. My mom said, " he wants a bite" I looked over at Jonathan and moved the burger to his mouth jokingly saying, "do you want a bite" as I got closer he opened his mouth bigger and moved his head forward. I quickly took it away as he was trying to have a bite, and of course he started crying again. It was so funny. I pulled out the rice cereal (that we tried a few nights ago) and he was happy to enjoy dinner too. I have some fun pics that I will post as soon as we move into our house. Right now we are enjoying lots of swimming and smiles at grandmas.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is funny. He's learned at an early age how good Forks Burgers really are.

Miranda said...

Yummy...I could use a forks burger right about now. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - It's been so long since I've eaten there. My Grandma Barbara used to take us kids there a lot for the famous Forks Burger when we were staying at the cabin. SOOOO GOOD!!!!
What a smart little boy you've got! He knows the good stuff when he sees (and smells) it

. said...

Aaah, The Forks....

I miss that place.
What a funny story!
Watch-out, he's going to be a beef-eater.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. How are you? Thanks for the birthday wishes for Kalli she had lots of fun! What is your e-mail address? We'll have to try a Forks burger when we come up there--Jake loves burgers! I hope to hear from you soon! Chalene