Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Still unpacking
I should be unpacking more boxes, so I can get the car in the garage...or finishing unpacking my room, as there are half opened boxes of clothes everywhere, but since Kevin hooked up the computer this morning, I have been sitting here for over an hour, checking out all that I have missed. As I was blog surfing I realized, while looking at my sisters blog, that it has been 4 weeks since I last wrote. Man where does the time go? The kids are growing so fast, Alleeda is 4, Matthew just grew a few more inches, Daniel is loving school and Jonathan was 19lbs 9 oz at his 4 month check up (Such a BIG boy). Kevin started his own company two weeks ago, and I am still trying to unpack (ha, ha) the never ending job...with 4 small kids and life happening. It is SO good to be back home. It is so nice to have family so close! So much to talk about and lots of pictures! So I will make a point to sit down tommorow and put in a new post...until then goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we're glad you're here! :) it's SO much work to move, but eventually it all gets unpacked.... good luck!!! see you next week!
what company did kevin start???
Post a Comment