The other day the kids were out back playing. I was doing dishes in the kitchen, watching them out the window, and was continually going outside to explain to the boys that Alleeda does NOT like to be tackled. I kept hearing the same answer over and over..."but mom that is how your supposed to play football"...that is when I remembered the bag of Flag Football equiptment in the garage, from our days in YM and YW with church, as soon as Kevin got home from work and dinner was over, we tought them how we are going to be playing football at our house when Alleeda wants to play. They had so much fun. It ended up being a game of who can get the most flags off of anyone...ball or no ball. We had a lot of fun...simple pleasures! If you play football with our family a quick warning...Matthew still LOVES to tackle...ball or no ball.
4 comments:
It looks like your kids had a BLAST! I can't get over how big they are all getting. Daniel looks so much older, and Aleeda is so tall! You are right Jonathon is a BIG BABY! It's funny he's not a real chunky, sumo wrestle baby he is just BIG all over. I'm glad your move went well and you quys are settling in. Good luck to Kevin!
cute PAGE! :) sounds like a fun time! i'm so glad matthew came to the party! he is a cutie!
Too funny. That would be funny to see. You're right though the simple pleasures in life. You've got a good team, Coach Kevin.
Mariah, thanks for sharing...
You are so great. I can't believe you are gone. We really miss playing with you and hanging out. We also totally miss date night swaps! Someday I will grow up to be like you.
Post a Comment