Smile....life is good...
From start to finish....10 complete 16x20 layouts....that is 20 pages, for 28 students. Organized with pictures, artwork, completely scrapbooked with cute die cuts and paper, laminated, cut out and organized into 28 seperate memory books...... You may have wondered were I went...no where just super busy. As usual. Silly me even got in on a card swap due tommorrow... good thing those were small and simple....but oh so cute!
So much, to catch up on....so I won't! If you know us well at all, I am sure you are up to date on all the latest stuff...here, are some pics of the past few months...just a few...
So much, to catch up on....so I won't! If you know us well at all, I am sure you are up to date on all the latest stuff...here, are some pics of the past few months...just a few...
No comments:
Post a Comment