What better way to end a hot day...then at Grandma's Lake
but we gave it a "trial run" to teach them...they loved it.
LOOK AT THE WATER!
Grandma's Museum...I even got my own card, the ladies are so cute..."you come so often, here, know you don't need to use your moms.." Of course, with Daddy it was a BLAST.
The little guy is LOVED by all!
There all smiling :0)
He had a birthday...
Our Civil War boys
Silly me....just deleted this pic...that is not here...here is the girls with their bonnets....I'll upload another time, it is such a sweet picture. The kids LOVED the day. Daniel got to meet President Lincoln...a highlight of the day...They loved the battles, loved the hats...and of course the toy guns. We played Civil War the rest of the evening at grandma's. I have some fun pics from the day...another post...another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment