Discovering, Learning and Growing every day.
Dang girl! No wonder you don't post very often...you're busy feeding that giant! A very cute giant ;)
I told Marianna that if I wanted updated photos of your kids I would have to look on her blog page :) Jonathon is a cutie. Still bigger than Hannah. We haven't been to the Dr. Lately but I weighed her on our scale and it said she is around 20 lbs.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Dang girl! No wonder you don't post very often...you're busy feeding that giant! A very cute giant ;)
I told Marianna that if I wanted updated photos of your kids I would have to look on her blog page :) Jonathon is a cutie. Still bigger than Hannah. We haven't been to the Dr. Lately but I weighed her on our scale and it said she is around 20 lbs.
Post a Comment