THANK YOU MISSY!
Friday, November 21, 2008
A little "ME" time
My awesome sister told me Merry Christmas about three weeks ago, with a full year membership to a Climbing Gym down the street. The only condition was that we would work out together to get into shape. I am having a BLAST! Tonight, my niece encouraged me to hop off the machines and climb with her. For those who knew me at college, I did climb and hike, so what a treat it was. I will admit after 13 years of not climbing it was a bit intimidating to look down when I was near the top, and I will also admit that I climbed back down a few times as the fear is instilled in you to just "let go" and drop (I chickend out). But after going up and down a few times the excitement came back! What an awesome hour. I am so excited! I can go anytime, rain or shine. The BEST part is that this was the BEST workout EVER! Climbing will have to become a routine...warm up and then climb! SO FUN. Tiff, you are probably SO JEALOUS...you will have to come with us when you are here for the wedding! It will be so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh I AM SOO JEALOUS! I bet you are having a blast! That was so nice of Missy. I bet that will be good bonding time for the two of you. I hope you enjoy every minute there. So when do you find a time to get away from all four kids to actually go work out?
Post a Comment