
The tree is down, the lights are off the house, the christmas decor is put away. I will admit that most of my Christmas decororations are Snowmen, which is fitting since it is still winter, so through Jan they will stay. Daddy had a very big helper today. The two little ones and me even got a nap in while they took down the tree and the lights. What a Saturday treat! Woke up to a clean house, and a wet boy....he just had to run and play in the rain. Had a fun evening, having three kids help dad and I shop. They were so cute with their jobs, to get the bannanas, or the celery, the Apple Juice....very cute.
I finished my layout for today. I still cannot find my pens, which I just had, I will be on a hunt this week, this page needs some journaling. It is a simple page, as always, but it was fun creating. Alleeda helped, and loved the little jewels.