Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 8 Layout



I made a goal last year not to develop anymore pictures...digital...unless I have scraped the ones I have...of the kids. I am almost there! What an accomplishment. I do still have a stack of untouched digital prints from this summer I am dying to dive into...but now that there I see the light, I can wait a little longer.
With still a pretty sick kid today, I had to use a swap layout, I actually just finished the other side..and I love it, too cute, but for the contest, this is what was posted...thanks Sue for the great design. I have a stack of swaps from all year, that I haven't touched. They make awesome emergency pages. When you look at the clock, again holding the same crying child, and realize you really only have 8 minutes to pull something together, swaps are awesome...and dads who can magically console and put her to sleep within minutes, after mom has tried for over an hour.
The boys went out today, with hats and sweaters...dressed themselves....and drew roads all over the patio with sidewalk chalk, then they came in and got their cars, that were lined up in a long row by the couch, and spent a good amount of time racing their cars around the track. So much fun watching them learn, grow and use their immaginations. Just fun to sit and watch them think.