Friday, January 4, 2008

Scrapbook Day 4


I must must admit this is getting fun, I am actually scrapping more than one page and am accomplishing lots. The kids are excited to see the pics of themselves, and are eager to stick them in their books. Todays was simple, I need to journal I can't find my white or metallic pen...somewhere out there...this pic was taken almost three years ago at "Just Grandma's" he loved searching for leaves on all the stairs outside.
In other news, the kids are good. Nice and WINDY today. CRAZY WIND. The kids have enjoyed watching their balls blow all over the yard, we finally stuck them in the garage. We would hate to loose them over the fence, like the awning, last wind storm. Stay warm and dry! Great buy at Albertsons, Yummy Butterball Turkey for .50 a package, orginally 3.29! Awesome huh?! Miranda you would have been proud :0)