



My little boy is officially not a baby anymore. He has almost potty trained himself, loves to wear his "Big Boy" pants, can undress and dress himself as he pleases and Sunday night showed mom and dad that he can climb to the top bunk without any help....or ladder (which is not even in the room). Thus declaring his freedom as best as he can...."I am not a baby, I am a big boy, HEY I am almost two!"
Thus the New Year was spent taking the bunk bed apart, into two twin beds and rearranging the toys and things in the room to accomodate the change. He may think he is "big" however I am not willing to take him into the ER when he decides he is "big" enough to jump off the top. I much perfer him on the bottom for now. Life is so fun. Hope you all have had a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!